Monday, July 7, 2008

WTF?

Got on the scale this morning to a rise up to 111kg. Seriously body? Yeah yeah, natural fluctuations blah blah blah, but seriously?!? Bastardos!

Does anyone watch Doctor Who? I saw the series 4 finale today and cried like the little girl I am inside.

So yeah, that's where I am. Not expecting a loss tomorrow despite doing nothing wrong and everything right, and plenty peeved about it. If I don't see a change soon (and definitely see a loss next week assuming I stay on plan again) I am going to be forced to cut a bitch.

I know I've complained about it a lot, but the heat is madness. For reals. Thursday cannot come fast enough.

2 comments:

kathrynoh said...

Yikes, is there something wacky going on with scales atm? Maybe it's to do with global warming or something...

Once Upon A Dieter said...

No spoilers. NO spoilers!!! I have such a crush On David Tennant's Doctor Who. What a doll!

Series finale or season finale? Is the New Doctor Who over and out??? Say it's not so!

The last one I saw was the one with the shadows in the library. Gosh, I loved that ending. Made me all verklempt.

TORCHWOOD sucked, though. Man, the acting is pretty bad and everyone's got a sex addiction! heh.

As far as the scale, it's being very mean this week, mostly cause I'm sucking up salt like nobody's business. Seriusly. I've got some weird salt yearning this month.

The Princess