Monday, July 14, 2008

Who says TV isn't good for you?

I called in sick to work this morning after a horrible night of non-rest. My allergies were going crazy and my sinuses just wouldn't clear. Thankfully I've been to the doctor and have some new inhalers to help with my breathing, but the medicine section of my supermarket had one of their random closed days today so I have to go back tomorrow to get something to stop the sneezing. Man I miss the all-in-one tablets that I can buy back home; I'm going to get a store of them when I go back (a week from now!).

I was procrastinating on my workout today by watching shows on surfthechannel.com (the site is like crack for me, I wouldn't be able to watch the shows from home without it), but caved and did it two episodes into Biggest Loser season 4. The scale gave me 110.4 this morning but I don't entirely trust it to stay there for the official HYC weigh in.

5 comments:

Groovybabe said...

any change is a good change i say, well when the scales go down anyway!

Cammy said...

Oooh, I hope you feel better soon!

Melzie said...

I must check out that site-- because in my dreams of dreams, they will put all teh BL's into dvd's so I can exercise while watching them. It's my fave way to do it with a tv... I feel like the trainers are screaming at me, and I just have to shut them up. :)

Feel better-- my son has crazy horrible allergies, and when things get messed up, it's hard to get him back.

Mel via HYC

Once Upon A Dieter said...

My allergies have had an incapacitating effect on me since childhood. I was the kid with a massive wad of tissues to handle my runny nose. But I'd always run out and have to use toilet paper from the school loo. As an adult, I'd take a whole box of Kleenex to church with me.

Then I found that the combo of Zyrtec plus Singular worked wonders. I can function and can get through errands with only one or two tissues as a "just in case I pass a perfume cloud or a cat." :) I used to use Nasonex, but it gave me awful nosebleeds.

I hope your inhalers make you feel better. If you don't take Zyrtec..TRY IT.

The Princess

Allison said...

I tagged you on my blog!