Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Nothing Doin'"...

...said the scale.

It hasn't moved AT ALL this week. Not an ounce, not a gram, and it's really starting to annoy me.

I've stayed on plan. I've gotten good amounts of movement in. I've drank plenty of water. Yes, I know I had a drop last week and I know sometimes it just doesn't move. I know that if I keep going like this it's physically impossible for my body to keep hold of the weight for all eternity, but is it too much to see the progress in the numbers? If just by a little bit?

Bah! BAH I SAY!

3 comments:

Cammy said...

Double BAH! Stupid senseless scale.

Congrats on such an otherwise great week, though!

pantrypuff said...

Yeah, the scale is a total mystery to me. I'd say eff it, but I'm too tied to the gratification of proving my progress -- on the rare occasions it happens.

stayingoncourse said...

Tripe BAH from me. The scale is a mysterious object in my home - I never know what it's going to say and why. Mine has been stuck for weeks. I'm tempted to blame the scale but alas, I cannot.

Well done for a great week otherwise :)