Friday, July 4, 2008

Averting disaster (for now)

The scale isn't moving even though I've been on plan. I know it's probably because of the big loss I saw on Tuesday, but it's still frustrating.

I was supposed to go to the supermarket to get milk for my shakes yesterday but I was really angry and frustrated about dealing with my school because of my aircon (which has been broken for a month now) that all I wanted to do eat cookies and chocolate-filled pretzel sticks. I wasn't hungry so I knew it was a completely emotional reaction, and didn't dare go to the store because I'd end up buying them and binging big time.

I was so focused on that that I forgot to pack my lunch so I will have to buy it today, I'll do my best.

It's hot as balls both inside and out; my temper and temperature continue to rise.

3 comments:

Cammy said...

Wishing you smoother, and cooler, days ahead...

kathrynoh said...

Well done on not binging. The air con situation sounds so frustrating.

carla said...

the key there as you pointed out is that you're on plan.

here's to the scale dipping and COOLER WEATHER.

MizFit