Friday, July 4, 2008

36C/96.8F

Was the temperature in my living room when I came home today. With all the windows open. Plus whatever the humidity adds to the feeling.

Still aircon-less.

I've made a decision: I'm not working out until my aircon is in. I tried yesterday, got to 2 miles and couldn't do the rest, it's just too hot. I'll have to take my 1.6 miles from school walking as my official movement.

If it takes longer than a week I'll have to find another way as I'm not willing to take too long of a break, but it looks like it will be installed next week (*knock wood* depending on how fast the BOE approves the cost, the unit is actually sitting at the school now waiting for their say-so) so I'll start again then.

I want food. I'm going to have the rest of my shake and see if that helps, without the extra exercise I'm really going to have to stick like glue to my eating.

3 comments:

pantrypuff said...

The only exercise I do in the heat is swim. You should see these folks in Texas who run at noon in 102 degrees. These idiots are on crack.

Little Things said...

Found your blog through another, and came because you had Remy for your pic. I just adore Remy.

Working out in the heat is definitely hard. We don't have AC here in our house, so it makes things pretty miserable. The good news is that you can lose weight without exercise, so it's not a total bust. :)

sybilizedliving.wordpress.com said...

Oh, I feel for you. I hate working out in the heat.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I totally relate to the hunger/wanting to eat business. Some days are just worse than others, aren't they?

hang in there!