Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Panic receeding

My panic-bought meal replacement shake powders arrived today, so fast! The company I bought them from were real sweethearts too, they answered all my emails super-fast (something you really appreciate when your outside of everyone-else's timezone) and generally bent over backwards to help me. I bought my product from their site bodybuilding.com. Stop laughing. No, seriously.

I'm not a bodybuilder, but I found a MRP there that seems really healthy, with none of the sugar flavourings, that subscribes to 40/40/30 ratio. All of its supplements seem to come from good natural sources instead of the artificial ones so common in these types of drinks. I'm not a body-builder, and won't be using these shakes 4-5 times a day the way a body builder would. I'm going to be using one as a meal replacement and then eat one regular meal a day. I may even use one packet as two meal replacements as the servings are massive! I don't really eat breakfast too much, but I had a few gulps before I left for school today and had no hunger problems. I brought some food to school with me for lunch (leftover spaghetti bolognese from last night) as I generally need food while I'm here and I don't really want 'my new eating plan' to become staff room fodder. Apparently the milkshake thickens really quickly if you leave it, so I put the leftovers in the fridge before I left and will eat it as a pudding type thing tonight.

Today is only the first day, I'll see how it goes.

I'm also just finishing my period, which now I'm feeling slightly more rational, may explain my freak-out last week.

0 comments: