Friday, June 27, 2008

I love my fan, it keeps me sane.

Air con still not fixed. This makes two weeks.

I got home today and ate my shake/pudding thing and wanted nothing more than to collapse in front of my computer and attempt to cool off while convincing myself that I didn't have time to do my workout before I had to leave for my adult class, but the truth was I did have time and I was already sweating like a pig so why not get some good out of it?

When I tried to load my DVD it made that grinding noise again, so maybe it is the DVD player that's buggered after all. I'm thinking it might be over-heating? The room is quite warm and it sits on top of my cable box which generates heat. I've stuck a thick book under it to give it some space, but until my air con is resurrected there isn't a lot I can do to test the theory.

1 comments:

pantrypuff said...

Hmmm...That doesn't sound good with the vcr