Saturday, June 14, 2008

Got there eventually

I went to the supermarket and got everything on the list I made up the other day. The more astute among you may realise that I intended to do this on Thursday night, but I got invited to dinner with my friend on Thursday, and then went out to dinner with two other teachers yesterday night after they came over to see what was wrong with my air conditioning. Oh the burdens of being popular!

The bad news is that my air conditioner is dead and the temperature is climbing. The good news is that they now actually believe that my ac has left for another world and will get someone in to fix or replace it. Probably replace because the one I have now is so old. All in all not too shabby.

I was going to make my mango chicken thing today, but now I'm leaning towards shrimp pasta because I think it will be a little lighter.

2 comments:

Cammy said...

Ouch, my a/c was out a few weeks ago, and I thought I'd die. Of course, the night after he fixed it, the a storm blew through and I didn't have to run the a/c for a couple of days. :)

Wishing you cool breezes for the weekend!

pantrypuff said...

shrimp! yum!