Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I decided it was time for a change.

You can still read my old entries (should you so wish) back over at The Cakehole, but all new posts will be made here. Every now and then you need to shake out the cyber-dust.

Hopefully any regular readers haven't become discouraged with my lack of updates and will make the move with me.

I booked my plane ticket the other day to visit home in the summer, and I want to be at least the weight I arrived at before I go back. I let the past few months get away from me and I have the weight gain to prove it. I came across some pictures I took of myself when I got here and I can really see the difference between how I looked then compared to how I look now, especially in my face.

I'll be fiddling with this blog for a little bit, transferring my links over and such, so don't worry if you don't see your link yet! If you're nice enough to have put my link on your page, please change the address to this one.

1 comments:

Once Upon A Dieter said...

gosh, you find t he cutest backgrounds. I TOTALLY adore this one. so cheery and youthful and makes me smile. I likee!!!

Debiggering. You're such a clever girl. How cool is that new title.

Glad to see you back in fresh style.

The Princess