Monday, May 26, 2008

So good!

My apartment smells wonderful! I'm roasting a chicken breast and some potatoes with some rosemary, salt and pepper, and the scent has just worked its way through my apartment.

I've been having trouble getting back on track this week. As in, I haven't at all. That's the problem with having an 'off' day/weekend, they tend to derail me a little. You'd think I'd learn really, but never mind.

I think I'll weigh in tomorrow regardless. The weight will probably be off because of water weight, but if that's the case then I can just show a big loss next week.

2 comments:

weelittleme said...

Even though they are still a potential danger zone. I've found that moving a free day or free meal to sunday evening drops the danger level a little bit since it is easier to get back on the wagon on monday morning than saturday or sunday. That said I got derailed a bit this week too... just time to get back on eh. Good luck and that dinner sounds fabulous.

Mrs. Darling said...

Im a little worried about today but IM hoping to come out having eaten the right foods in the end.

Good luck.

http://dietingisnotapieceofcake.blogspot.com