Wednesday, May 7, 2008

*ggrrrooowll*

I got up late and didn't have time for breakfast this morning so now I'm hungry. I think I'm going to nip to the konbini in a few minutes and get something.

I got to school and they had magically unblocked blogger and live journal! Not sure why but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way. Everyone go update your blogs while I can still read them!

The unfortunate downside is that this is officially the rebirth of time wasting. I should probably be studying Japanese right now.

Edit: I've just come back from the konbini and I managed to resist the things I shouldn't be eating. I bought a mango/apple 100% juice and a blueberry/aloe yogurt for breakfast, a piece of string cheese for a snack, and a ham/egg/salad sandwich, tuna salad (no dressing), blueberry/aloe yogurt, and some water for lunch. I'm feeling good about those decisions and I didn't pick up any of the snack things that always get me when I go there.

I've said it before but I should really start bringing lunch to school. It would probably work out as cheaper and there would be no willpower involved, but I would miss my store run during the day, it's a nice little break.

2 comments:

ani said...

Well done on your lunch purchases, I have no idea what a konbini is (though it sounds terribly exotic to these ignorant ears). You're back on track for sure :-)

I'm the same, I end up buying brekkie every morning at a coffee shop, I really should just get up in time at home but I'd miss the routine of it.

Allison said...

Good job on resisting the temptations at the konbini, which I'm guessing is like a grocery store.
I had to go to the grocery store last night to get dinner to eat at work. I had to walk past the croissants, and the cookies, and the free samples of bread and cake, to get my salad and fresh sliced strawberries for dinner. Yay for staying on track!